A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a UX/ UI Designer to join a digital project, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
Our client is a Multinational Bank and currently investing heavily into digital transformation, currently looking for a UXUI designer, initially on 12 months rolling contract.
As a UX/ UI designer, the candidate will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building navigation components
- Provide progress reporting as required.
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Wesbite/ Mobile Application project experience, pure graphic/ fashion designer will not be suitable
- Capable with creating UI elements (components, data visualization, icons, etc.) from Wireframes created by UX designer
- Able to communicate and solely work with developers (i.e., checking the build, providing guidance to simple HTML/CSS, providing design specs, etc.)
- Experience with responsive web browser as well as mobile app
- Work in an agile environment with a lot of stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstratable Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, After Effects, and other animated prototyping tools
- Open to candidates with no financial experience
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.