Our client is currently seeking an experienced tax candidate to support their business expansion which has grown well organically despite the pandemic. Candidates who are currently in the private equity space who would like to find a dynamic and rewarding working environment will definitely find this opportunity interesting.
- Provide US tax compliance support to the clients in order to ensure they are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Prepare the US tax returns and other tax compliance matters
- Handle the US tax enquiries raised by clients and tax authorities
- At least 2 years of tax or accounting experience and degree holder or above preferably in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Accounting system will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive attitude, Team player, with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.