UK FinTech – Investment & Wealth IT Project / Delivery Manager (Client facing)
- 65,000 - 100,000
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
An established Fintech is looking to enhance its delivery team with a technical Project Manager who is able to oversee and manage end-end implementation of its systems to their clients. Experience in Cloud, SQL, scripting is advantage
Are you ready to be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies?
The Project Manager is responsible for the end to end management of projects to contracted time, quality, and budget requirements. This will involve leadership of a distributed project team in multiple locations, and the proactive identification, management and resolution of risks and issues throughout the full project lifecycle (PLC).
This is a client facing role and requires the ability to build strong relationships with customers, often at a senior level. The primary assignment will be to manage the delivery of key client projects in Hong Kong.
- Bachelor student major in Computer Science, Information management, Engineering disciplines
- 5-10 years in experience in leading the delivery of business critical IT projects
- PMP, PRINCE II or equivalent PM qualification preferred
- Good communication skills and capable of working with customers and internal staff
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels
- Language skills in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is desirable
- Self-starter, able to work independently
For more information or to apply please send your CV to: Ho.Kwok@TEKsystems.com