Trustee Operations, Fund Accounting Intermediate Analyst, Officer
An exciting opportunity in the Trustee Business within Markets & Securities Services (M&SS). Trustee acts on behalf on investor ensuring that Fund Manager and Fund Accounting comply with Regulatory requirements, local market best practices and Fund statutory documentation. Daily, monthly and semi-annual tests ensure that Net Asset Valuation is correct and ad-hoc regulatory tasks help to ensure that Fund is being managed in line with regulations. Trustee is one of the fastest growing businesses in M&SS.
- Perform daily post-trade investment compliance monitoring and investment breach reporting to Regulator and Fund Manager
- Review financial statement and prepare regulatory reporting
- Set up and implement end to end controls and monitoring for new Clients and Fund
- Partner with both external (Fund Managers, Professional Firms, Bankers etc.) and internal stakeholders including Front Office, Custody, Client Services Team, Fund Administrator etc. to ensure proper NAV valuation as well as being compliant with regulatory requirements
- Perform annual due diligence and performance monitoring of all agents (internal and external) in compliance with applicable policies and guidelines
- Manage enquiry from Fund Manager and resolving issues for clients, including on boarding new clients and funds
- Identify end to end risks in the control processes / areas
- Cooperate effectively with other units of the bank
- Understand the dependencies, business connections and relationships between teams as part of the end-to-end process
- Identify inefficiencies in BAU process and change proposal e.g. submit ideas improving the team's work, etc.
Job Family Group:
- More than 3 years of experience in the financial and / or funds industry
- Solid knowledge of Investment Funds, Derivatives and Financial market is a must
- Previous exposure in Trustee Fiduciary, Fund Accounting, Transaction Control, Operations or Compliance experience are preferred.
- Self-initiative, ability to motivate others and drive for excellence.
- Analytical thinking and able to work independently
- Sensitive to business risk areas
- Good reasoning and communication skills
- Being a team player and able to build rapport to internal and external stakeholders
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Fund Accounting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting