Our client, a leading conglomerate with wide array of specialized and well-established business, is currently seeking a high calibre individual, with strong functional exposure in trust administration, to join their team, of experienced professionals, in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for full spectrum of trust administrative support and day-to-day operation duties of trustees
- Keep track on regulatory updates, regulatory filings, and mandatory submission
- Act as a first point of contact for regulators and ensure internal control measures are maintained
- Maintain documentations for internal reporting
- With a focus on family trusts, you are expected to maintain high ethical standards
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks
- 8+ years of relevant trust administration experience with demonstrated track record of high-quality task delivery
- Well versed with the trust industry, you should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management with ability to work in a team environment
- A multitasker with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication with good command on both English and Chinese
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.