Treasury and Trade CitiService, Customer Service Analyst, Officer
CitiService is a customer service division within Citi Transaction Services business which provides after-sales customer service support to Citi's diverse corporate client base. Citiservice helps clients to resolve transactional related inquiries regarding Cash and Trade products and Internet Banking, as well as optimizing cost and improving efficiency through process improvement projects. CitiService also proactively manages client portfolio and integrates servicing into client relationship building to create a market differentiating, relationship-based service to ensure continuous client satisfaction.
The Customer Service Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for providing clients with resolutions and support in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
We are pioneer in integrating servicing into client relationship building.Joining CitiService, you will be given exciting opportunity of participating in client servicing:
- Proactively manage a local portfolio of client service relationships and ensure clients are satisfied with and trained on Citi's products and services
- Act as focal point of client contact in the overall service relationship, partnering closely with Relationship Management and Product to bring a cohesive support structure and responsiveness to the client
- Take ownership of client servicing issues and facilitate their resolution
- Provide all post sales customer service and handle customer telephone / e-mail enquiries which include product information, customer complaints, system support, investigation/ information request, transaction monitoring, financial and non-financial transactions initiation
- Offer prompt, competent and quality customer services which include:-
- Diligent analyses of customer enquiries upon receipt.
- Investigate/follow-up with internal suppliers and provide prompt update / solutions to customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Initiate transaction order from customers (internal transfer, deposit booking, fx booking and loan booking)
- Handle customer complaints.
- Assist in the overall departmental and client process improvement initiatives.
- Driving query reduction
- Work on ad hoc projects for the department
- Customer focus with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua a must)
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience, preferably in customer services or marketing support or operations
- University graduate
- Good banking & product knowledge i.e. Trade, cash and electronic banking
- Good diction and voice manners
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including Word , Excel as well good typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to absorb and maintain large amount of information on products and operations
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Customer Service Job Family:
Institutional Customer Service Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting