A virtual bank is currently looking for a team lead for their Treasury Operation team (small team)
Your new role
- Provide active day to day leadership and support to the Treasury Operations team members
- Manage and oversee the Treasury operations activities, day-to-day clearing and settlements of Treasury products, corporate actions for fixed income and OTC markets to meet the financial obligations of the Bank.
- Monitor all SWIFT/ RTGS/ JETCO and FPS payments that are timely executed and reconciled.
- Prepare performance documents for direct reports.
- Process Improvement & Excellence; management and oversight of Payment Services Treasury Operations processes and controls;
- Implement and improve processes and systems to optimize efficiency, quality and excellence; Ensure operational plans are aligned with business objectives;
- Demonstrate thought leadership around services processes and operations;
- Handle onboarding process and application documentations for Interbank account opening
- Liaise with cross functional team such as Treasury and Finance, Risk Management, Technology and for resolving any operational, settlement and system issues relating to Treasury and payment products
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in business administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Treasury and Payment Operations with at least 5 years in supervisory function. Less experience will be considered for a manager role.
- Solid knowledge and understanding treasury and payment products and systems
- Proficiency in MS Office, basic VBA programming skills preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a preferred.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can also send Keith your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.