Our clients is a Well-Known Foreign Bank. They are looking for candidates to join as a Treasury Marketing (VP) Manager (Corporate Banking), a Treasury Strategic Partner for Relationship Managers.
- Promote & explore new foreign exchange (FX) / interest rate derivatives related business.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers (RM) to identify FX / interest rate derivatives hedging opportunities for corporate clients (Mainly within Large Corp e.g. China Corporate clients with some Blue-Chips and Local Corporates).
- Provide professional advice to clients along with RM; and to discuss and advice treasury strategies with Marketing Relationship Managers (RM) for business promotion in Treasury Products.
- University degree, preferably with major in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines.
- Around 5 to 10 years’ experience in Treasury Marketing / Sales.
- Solid knowledge in FX / interest rate related products & hedging.
- Strong understanding of FX transaction process, electronic FX business & macroeconomics.
- Good relationship building & management experience.
- Advanced computer skills including PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to kelvin.lam @jac-recruitment.com and CC jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 2585 6731 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.