- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Treasury Associate of Treasury Department in Hong Kong
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the candidate will be acting as part of a regional treasury team responsible for the financing activities in both the money market and capital market. He/She is exposed to the opportunity of liaison with banks and working closely with Front offices and Back Offices within the CICC Hong Kong Group. The job responsibilities associated with this role include but not limited to the below.
- Knowledge in financial accounting;
- Knowledge in financial products would be an added advantage but not a must.
Skills and Abilities
- 4 years’ experience in corporate treasury, business treasury, financial accounting, management reporting, treasury operation or related areas in banking or financial institutions; experience in investment banking would be preferred.
- Work experience in Loan, Credit department in banks would be an advantage
- Experience in dealing with client relations
- Exposure in loan admin, loan documentation review, financing tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail and customer oriented mentality;
- Effective communicator with good command of English and Putonghua;
- Strong PC skills and mastery of MS application.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business;
- Qualified member of CPA or CFA would be an added advantage.