Treasury - AVP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC International Holdings Limited
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and passionate Assistant Vice President to join the Treasury Department here at ICBCI.
- Act as the main contact point between the ICBCI Treasury team and ICBC Head Office including the preparation and sending of regular reports, business proposals and any other ad-hoc requests from Head Office;
- Assist the team in risk and limit application, process flow improvement / automation, infrastructure improvement, policy update and legal documents preparation;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required (e.g. system implementation, new product approval, etc.).
- 10+ years’ experience in banks or securities houses with 5+ years’ experience in Treasury operations;
- Bachelor or above degree holder from a well-established institution, preferably in mainland China;
- Familiar with Chinese corporate culture, able to draft report in Chinese;
- Knowledge of treasury products and market risk, knowledge of Asset & Liability Management is a plus;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Strong communication skills, good command of spoken and written Chinese, especially Mandarin.