Transformation and Operation Manager - Contact Centre Business
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers' different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Transformation and Operation Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Drive and deliver transformational changes in contact centre operational performance through initiatives which are fully aligned with the Digital Contact Centre Business Strategy
- Bring in new process and innovative technology, exploit and leverage on available system features as well as motivating frontline in order to drive take up of contact center service such as Voice ID, optimize non-voice service application, for example mobile chat and chat bot, develop new business opportunities aligning a broad understanding of the business strategy, current practices and system capabilities internally and externally
- Provide a high level of momentum for transformational change whilst ensuring commonality of solutions and standardization of product and process, in conjunction with customer group and key stakeholders
- Analyse business performance and help identify inefficient and incorrect procedures or processes and rectify these to ensure optimisation of all key performance indicators is achieved
- Make recommendations and drive the improvement of current change practices to uplift customer experience, team productivity, and or reduce costs
- Monitor project status and manage related project key stakeholder teams to achieve common goals and deliverables from Contact Centre perspectives. Support subject matter expertise on change programmes within tight budgets and aggressive timelines.
- Commercialise Contact Centre multi-channel and digital Contact Centre capability and service. Optimise assisted digital channel performance, for example chat and chatbot application.
- Manage and work with individuals across functions and operate effectively in a highly matrixed role on a local and global basis.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Understandings of call center dynamics, for example, procedures, operations, processes and systems used, products sold, agent skills and training, regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in managing change programmes and, or commercialization of products or service is essential
- Past experience in banking industry is preferred
- Good sense of customer experience in related to the transformation change
- Good understanding and experience in multi-channel capability or digital technology development and commercilisation, for example Chat, Chatbot, Voice ID, Omni-channel deployment etc. is essential
- Proven experience delivering change using appropriate systems, tools, communication, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Attentive to details, independent, sensible and assertive to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Effective in both spoken and written communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.