Transfer Agent - Senior Client Servicing Associate/ Assistant Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CACEIS Hong Kong Trust Company Limited
- 17 Apr 19
This role will report to the Head of Fund Distribution Services (Transfer Agent team). The Client Servicing Associate of the Fund Distribution Services/ Transfer Agent team will face individual investors and fund distributors, conduct compliance procedures, process orders and follow up on trade issues, etc. The Transfer Agent is expected to have good communication skills, be meticulous and organized, and ideally with at least 2 years relevant experience.
If you are looking for a career at a global bank that offers a dynamic environment rich with challenges and opportunities, join CACEIS to unfold a high flying career as you see your potential developed, performance recognized, effort rewarded. Be part of our team with an incessant quest for excellence, as it is what drives the growth of our business and at the same time your career.
CACEIS Hong Kong
CACEIS is a solid business partner with an innovative service offer. Owned by Crédit Agricole S.A., CACEIS services institutional and corporate customers worldwide. We are France’s premier investor services provider and a leading global player.
Through a network of offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS delivers high quality servicescovering depositary/trustee - custody, clearing and execution, fund administration, transfer agency, and corporate trust.
Considerable expertise in Alternative Investment servicing gives CACEIS a ranking among the top 10 globalservice providers for these sophisticated funds. We also offer a range of specialist services including cross border fund distribution support, designed to assist clients in achieving their international business development goals.
CACEIS Hong Kong is acting as the Group's operational hub for Asia. Due to fast expansion of our business, we are having the following opening:
Transfer Agent - Client Servicing Associate (Fund Distribution Services)
- Receipt, check & control of investor instruction to ensure compliance of funds dealing procedures with fund documentation- including Prospectus and Operating Memorandums
- Process subscription, redemption, switches and transfer for a range of onshore and offshore funds
- Follow up on trade outstanding issues (e.g. settlement, confirmation etc.)
- Maintain shareholder register and investor files
- Ensuring compliance with KYC/AML procedures
- Resolve dealing related enquiries by email and by telephone from investor and distributors
- Prepare internal and external report
- University degree with finance major
- At least 2 years’ experience in Transfer Agent or similar position
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (VBA is one appreciated skill)
- Positive attitude and mature behaviour
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and produce quality work according to deadline
- Able to perform multi-tasking as well as additional duties
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Knowledge in French/ Japanese/ Korean and other Asian/ foreign languages would be an advantage
Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for more senior position.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant. We offer an environment that encourages diversity and continuous professional development. Aspiring talents please send your resume via efinancialcareers. Personal data provided in job applications will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon request.
For more information about the Group, please visit www.caceis.com