Transaction Monitoring Manager, Asia Pac (renewable contract)
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 04 Jan 18 2018-01-04
A global bank is currently seeking a Transaction Monitoring Manager to support their implementation of transaction monitoring enhancement projects in the bank. This position will provide successful candidate with regional exposure and will start with a 1 year contract.
- Participate in setting and maintenance of the overall strategic direction for Transaction Monitoring across the Asia Pac Region
- Acting as a Risk Architect and support country teams with the roll-out of multiple TM projects concerning the Asia Pac Region
- Drive TM Risk assessment process and ensure that the gaps identified are effectively managed through appropriate controls. Support regional TM education and awareness
- To provide effective governance to the TM AML Programme regionally, drive change in culture with respect to the management of AML Risk
- To respond to and anticipate the requirements of law and regulation across the Region
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the banking industry with direct exposure of AML
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of TM controls (at strategic and operational level) with large financial banks
- Strong experience of working with large scale TM transformation initiatives , such as upgrades and new systems, deployment of monitoring to new lines of business, product areas etc.
- Sound understanding of how TM control mitigates FCC Risk and the various underpinning activities forming the TM programme
- Proficient knowledge of AML and CTF issues across the financial services industry
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills, inter-personal skills and dealing with executives at all levels
- Proven ability to confidently work with and influence senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, lateral thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to identify links between programmes of work
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Jane Wong on +852 2847 9949 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified