Trans Srvcs Operations Officer
The Trans Srvcs Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities. Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Identify and suggest process improvements for products as an SME (subject matter expert)
- Implement and validate process improvements for each respective product and create customized reporting
- Respond to requests and deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Identify and select solutions to problems, based on analyzed data
- Participates in ad hoc projects as defined by supervisor and execute complex transactions and participate in complex processes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting