Training and Transformation Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Training and Transformation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Identify training and development needs for Credit Control Services, Underwriting Services operations for Secured and Unsecured products across all Asia Pacific markets to support of Retail Banking Wealth Management strategic growth plans
- Develop and Operationalise Regional Coaching model, Training programs and Accreditation framework and Regional governance model to ensure high standards of day to day execution
- Work with Regional, Global, Country stakeholders and subject matter experts to deploy and measure business outcomes such as improved Quality and reduced Turnaround time
- Plan, develop and organize the production of training or coaching materials, working with Regional, Country and Global Subject matter experts
- Review, improve and recommend on training programs and materials so as to ensure the up to dated knowledge, effective and practical training delivered to all level of Underwriting Services staff
- Collect feedback, analyse productivity and other related data to measure training and coaching effectiveness
- Identify business process improvements in Underwriting Services to contribute to customer experience improvement, revenue enhancement and cost savings
- Drive and support projects of Underwriting Services or cross different Retail Banking and Wealth Management sub functions initiatives
- Manage transformation and implementation of Underwriting Services so to enhance the value within Retail Banking Wealth Management family
- Engage and obtain buy in from key stakeholders including project sponsor, Steering Committee and other business partners
- Collaborate and coordinate global, regional and local teams across functional boundaries, ensuring all key areas of risk, efficiency and effectiveness are covered and deliver successful end to end reengineering projects
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good understanding of Underwriting Services operations is an advantage
- A creative thinker who has a strong desire to challenge existing work practices and effect positive change to enable the bank to meet its strategic aims
- Evidence of identifying change or improvements in Retail Banking and Wealth Management processes or procedures
- Strong track record of applying influencing skills to motivate and engage key stakeholders to effectively implement business process changes with measurable qualitative and financial benefits
- Outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analysis and problem solving capabilities applied with demonstrable impact in projects
- Good knowledge and experience of business process reengineering
- Experience in training and development such as program design and delivery
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A8DK
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited