Trading Development - Associate/ Officer (Securities & Derivatives) (Project management and middle office experience required)
Trading is a core business department within HKEX's Operations Division and is responsible for managing the business and operations of securities and derivatives market trading. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Trading Development Team for driving and implementing strategic initiatives for the Hong Kong securities market, derivatives market and Stock Connect.
- To help manage the implementation of major market initiatives starting from project initiation, market consultation, business requirement analysis, cross team project co-ordination and market communications; a major project that the candidate is expected to support is the implementation of the Hong Kong Investor ID Regime (HKIDR)
- To conduct market research and feasibility studies on local and international trends relating to the securities and derivatives market in order to facilitate the launch of new project initiatives
- To co-ordinate and liaise with other departments, regulator and market participants on various initiatives
- To conduct regular and ad hoc analysis as well as to prepare presentation materials and proposals for management approval
- To develop, review and maintain internal policies and procedures
- University Degree, preferably in Finance/ Economics/ Quantitative Analysis / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in financial, securities or derivatives industry
- High agility with growth mindset; motivated and driven individual with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- High degree of accuracy, attentiveness to details and thoroughness with all tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Sound knowledge and experience in the Hong Kong securities market, derivatives market and Stock Connect will be an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.