- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
An exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading global investment asset management firms in their Hong Kong branch.
Our client is one of the world's leading global investment asset management firms. As they are looking to expand their business in Hong Kong, they are looking for a trading assistant to join their firm.
- Provide support to the traders in the Hong Kong office
- Assist in preparing daily trading invoices and contracts
- Monitor the trading strategies and prepare the daily and monthly report
- Maintain existing quantitative strategies and implement new strategies
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- 2 years or above experience in asset management firms/ investment banks/ securities firms
- Experience in working in licensed institutions (Type 1, 4, 9)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sarah Tran at Sarah.Tran@hudson.com quoting ref. no. HK130367 or call +852 2919 6217 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.