On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development. To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- market updates, portfolio review and investment
- Conduct pre/post-trade tasks and ad-hoc assignment
- enhancement of derivative products development
- Prepare written reports on market updates, portfolio review and investment insights
- Conduct pre-/post-trade tasks and ad-hoc assignments if need
- Involve in enhancement of derivative products development process through interaction with concerned parties
- Perform FX and interest rates derivative trading
- Manage and monitor daily FX and interest rates derivatives transaction of the branch
- Draft and review FX and interest rates derivative products trading policy and operation procedure
- Work with relationship manager to solicit new business from client on FX and interest rates derivative products
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, and Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in FX and interest rates derivative products, including but not limit to IRS, CCS, options, etc. on major currencies and CNH
- Proficient in professional computer applications, such as VBA, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with dealing systems like Reuters, Bloomberg, OPICS etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is essential
- Less experience will be considered as Junior Trader
- CMBC offers competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested parties, please send full resume (both in English and Chinese) with current and expected salary and the date of availability via "Apply". Please quote your name and the job position in your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Welcome to learn more about China Minsheng Bank at www.cmbc.com.cn