- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chong Hing Bank
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Responsible for the FX and Interest Rate Derivatives business activities;
- Manage and control the risk exposure according to the Bank’s policy; and
- Within the compliance framework and authorized limit, explore business opportunities for the Bank by applying financial instruments.
- University graduate in Finance, Mathematics or other business disciplines, with strong technical background;
- Solid experience in financial markets products – Fixed Income, IRD, Money Market and related;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk control; and
- Strong communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Senior Position will be offered subject to experience
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group