Trader - Quantitative Market Making - Trading / Client Relationship Management - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
- Undertake market-making and risk management activities in equity derivative products within authorized commitment limits.
- Contribute to the formulation of trading strategies
- To ensure that trading deals are appropriately structured and to work with the various risk managers in order to ensure that company's risks are fully controlled
- Management of the trading position
- Support sales related volatility flow activities
Profile required Key Skill Areas & Knowledge Required:
- Derivatives knowledge, both theoretical and practical trading skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of SG IT systems and process for equity derivatives
- Fixed income and FX markets and instruments
- Economic and Financial knowledge
- Degree or higher qualification in finance or related disciplines
- 5 or more years of experience on related job/ role
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/02/03