A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Holiday coverage and night shift (overseas market trading hours) is required from time to time;
- Maximize best execution of orders as per Senior Traders and Portfolio Managers’ instructions in an accurate and efficient manner;
- Mainly cover global equity products. FX and Fixed Income products are also related;
- Communicate with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts on daily basis about market information, flows and colors;
- Conduct pre and post-trades review and quantitative analysis such as Transaction Cost Analysis etc.;
- Conduct trading performance evaluation with brokers on a regular basis;
- Work on potential trading opportunities (** no proprietary trade book);
- Generate trading summary and trade-related reports;
- Streamline workflow and enhance trading system when needed;
- Take on responsibility for ad hoc projects.
- Master Degree or above holder from recognized university;
- 3-5 year or above equity trading experiences;
- Extensive knowledge on market structure and execution trading strategies (cash / agency / electronic);
- Candidates with quantitative analysis and programming skills will be preferred;
- System development knowledge a plus;
- Team player with great team spirits;
- Strong communication skills managing internal and broker relationships effectively;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.