- commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to Director of Trading
- Maximize best execution of orders as per Investment Managers’ instructions in an accurate and efficient manner
- Execute Equities/ Derivatives/ Fixed Income transactions for Hong Kong and other regional markets, including US, UK
- Liaise with relevant departments such as sales, back office to handle various business requirements
- Conduct trading performances with brokers/ counterparties on a regular basis; pre/post trade review, transaction cost analysis etc
- Liaise with brokers, sell-side analysts, and economists for market intelligence and investment ideas
- Provide investment-related supports including market updates, model portfolio set-up to internal and external clients
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, finance or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in finance or securities industry
- Best execution and ability of technical analysis
- A diligent and detail oriented person with good communication skill
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)