Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Detail oriented and diligent. Able to pick up trading details and reconcile with client reports. Diligent in booking trades and make few errors.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate with trading team to get necessary information quickly and accurately. Can work with client MO and Ops team to answer common questions regarding client reports. Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English for verbal and writing communication.
- Strong teamwork capability. Able to work with internal MO and Ops team on trade reconciliations. Capable of working with Risk, Treasury and Finance team when necessary.
- Keen to learn. Synthetic desk involves various products, candidates need to be willing to learn and adapt rapidly.
- Related academic discipline is preferred.
- Strong excel & basic programming skill a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill on both written and verbal, Chinese and English.
- Good team player who can work with different teams.
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.