Trade Support, ibank, 12 months contract
My client is an investment bank currently looking for a junior Trade Support to join their team. Responbilities:
- Perform due diligence check and/or the trade capture of OTC Equity Derivatives prior to download to FO risk management system.
- Understand the risks of products and liaise with FO on the best practice of booking/booking methodology.
- Manage life cycle events on structured products.
- Interact with a diverse set of stakeholders to ensure business is serviced at an appropriate level.
- Run exception based reports at EOD to control the business.
- Notify downstream groups of any trades that may require exception processing.
- Participate in bank wide strategic projects to increase efficiency, control and security around bookings and valuations. This also involves giving advice on the best methodology on booking.
- Suggest tactical and strategic solutions in terms of system enhancements related to trade entry, trade feed and data verification in both Front and Back Office systems.
- Deal with clients across the region and offer support to Sales teams dealing with client issues and requests.
- 2-4 years of experience within trade support in banking industry
- General knowledge of Front Office & Operations processes and Equity Derivative products.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills