Trade Support Manager, Equity Swaps
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 23 Apr 19
* Reputable Investment Bank * Team Leader Role * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking for a Trade Support Manager with Equity Swaps Product focus and leading a small team.
- Lead a small team to provide support and control to Equity Swaps and Equity Finance desks
- Liaising with the Front Office and Middle Office teams on day to day controls and issues
- Ensure all trades are booked in timely manner and all discrepancies are resolved to minimize risk exposure
- Maintain client/instrument static data from front to back ended system
- Prepare daily P&L and position report to trading management
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Build a strong network across multiple departments within the firm such as Trading, Product Control, Compliance, Audit, Technology and other areas of Operations.
- Performing team governance and ensuring all day to day queries / concerns are handled in appropriate and timely manner
- Streamline the work flow and ensure the control procedures are followed and compile with the market rules/ regulations.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in middle office/ operations gained from investment bank environments.
- Strong product knowledge in equity swaps and synthetic products.
- Strong risk and control mindset
- Attention to details, accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken in English and Chinese