Trade Support Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
Our client, a top tier global investment bank, is currently looking for a trade support professional to join their team. This will be a great opportunity to gain invaluable exposure and support the daily operations of the organization.
- Support markets across APAC, excluding Japan in handling trade booking and amendments, investigate trade breaks and resolve any settlement issues
- Perform reconciliation and risk assessment to ensure maintenance of control
- Establish a close working relationship with compliance, capital market desks, and custodian banks
- Responsible for providing operations support to Front Office
- Liaise with Front Office and Back Office to ensure trades are settled on a timely manner
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company policies and requirements.
- 1 – 3 years experience in trade support; knowledge in Cash Equity, Fixed Income, or Syndicate Desk is preferred
- Strong understanding of the front to back flow and exposure in global markets, and of trade booking and processing
- Good time management and ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills will be key
- Strong PC skills, VBA knowledge is a plus