The position is primarily responsible for the being processing all financing products to our TCF clients.
• Check the document presentations and point out discrepancies
• Examine documents to ensure compliance with terms of the letter of credit and UCP600/ International Standard Banking Practice rules
• Point out discrepancies and explain the details to the customers
• Provide instruction on the Discrepancy Worksheet for the Clerk to prepare the necessary documents e.g. covering letter, payment details for the subsequent processing step
• Review documents examined by the Clerk
• Assist in problem resolution of all kinds, no matter what the cause or origin
• Verify/release transactions processed through computer systems
• Keep the team head informed of any new/irregular transactions
• Respond to customers inquiries
• Follow up on delinquent items
• Secondary or Diploma Holder
• Ability to work with computerized processing systems.
• Language: English and Cantonese (both spoken and written); Mandarin (spoken only)
• Work overtime and under pressure
• Experience in Trade or banking industry is preferred