Trade Data Quality Governance Manager
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
A leading multinational bank is seeking for a strong analytical mind-set candidate to join the new Trade Data Quality (TDQ) function within Global Markets Middle Office.
- Ensuring optimised and standardised processes are followed, the data dictionary and lineage is maintained and that the consumption of golden source data is the preferred consumer option
- Providing MI to all consumers and ensuring a level of transparency across all data quality assurance and an audit trail across assurance controls.
- Work closely with the controls team to ensure there is the ability to deliver according to the book of work and optimisation requirements.
- The purpose of the TDQ function is, as Control Owners of trade data quality, to execute controls and processes to facilitate the delivery of complete, accurate, timely and consistent trade data from the trading platforms through to the downstream consumer, with particular focus upon regulatory, risk and financial reporting
- The purpose of the T&TR function is to ensure accurate and consistent regulatory reporting globally
- A degree in banking / finance / risk management / business
- At least 3-5 years previous experience of trade data / associated operational risk & control activities within an investment bank / financial institution
- Finance and/or Risk control experience also desirable
- Strong analytical and investigative skills are essential. Advanced skills in MS Excel (VBA), SharePoint and Lavastorm are desirable
- An individual with a strategic approach who can work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to drive through significant change in aggressive timelines.
- Experience in driving complex and large change initiatives through to delivery with a proven ability to prioritise tasks, set targets, and meet deadlines
- Aptitude for continuous improvements and operational effectiveness by initiating process improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to quickly build rapport with wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.