Trade Application Support - Buy Side
- SGD30000 - SGD50000 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is world-renowned investment management firm with strong presence in the APAC Region, London and its headquarters in the US. With a strong Technology function supporting the business based in Hong Kong, they are looking for talented individuals looking to grow their career with them.
This role will require the candidate to have strong interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced front office environment and be highly proactive in building their technology skills.
- Provide direct support to the users for the application
- Act as the first point of support for system incidents including trading, application, Market Data service support and document requests for trading tool enhancements
- Identifiy, diagnose and resolve functional and technical problems and business critical incidents through research and analysis of trends, root causes, and business impact
- Perform daily checks per documented processes and procedures
- Perform daily AM and PM checks per documented processes and procedures
- Generate ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis reports for users
- Tracking change requests and high severity incidents in accordance with defined service levels
- Minimum 1 year in supporting financial data applications (Fresh Graduates with internship experience welcome)
- Demonstrated academic success as reflected in a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2/4.0 or equivalent
- Strong understanding of market structure and trading systems in domestic and international markets
- Basic understanding of FIX messaging protocol and set up FIX connectivity
- Basic experience in supporting Order/Execution Management System
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments
- Basic understanding of Equities trading workflow is a plus Basic SQL knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to start their career in a world-class firm that is able to offer a challenging and exciting working environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shyra Kamarudin on +852 3907 3975.