Top International PE Firm--Analyst/ Associate level (up to 150k USD annual)
- USD 150K ANNUAL
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
My client is a top western PE investment firm who has office worldwide. They are strong at maritime sector investments as well as other sectors. Currently they are looking for one Analyst level and one Associate level candidates who has IBD working experience focus on corporate finance, structure finance or shipping finance for over 3 years. 5 years minute for Associate title.
- Identifying and originating for our current investment portfolio, shipping/transportation related investment opportunities that are within strategies, seek for internal approval, and secure debt/equity funds and closing of the transactions;
- Execution in portfolio management of investments and future transactions;
- Liaison with other P/E financial institutions for potential fund-to-fund or co-investment opportunities;
- Keep dialogues with investment banks and monitor the financial market in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai for structuring potential investment and acquisition opportunities;
- Participate in industry conferences and make introductory marketing presentation;
- Develop P/E and HF relationships and maintain for the benefit of the Group;
- Provide support to the team as needed.
- At least 5 years or above with banking experience, mostly in structured finance, ship finance or similar, working in investment banking division would be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written of English is a must.
- Salary range: approx USD 150K per annum plus discretionary bonus
- Assist in identifying and originating for the Group, shipping/transportation related investment opportunities that are within strategies, seek for internal approval, and secure debt/equity funds and closing of the transactions;
- Assist in portfolio management of investments and the execution of future transactions;
- Provide financial modelling and financial analytical support for the various projects that the Group is working on;
- Assist and support team in preparing presentations, models and data management ;
- Build valuation, leveraged finance and accounting models.
- 3 years with banking experience, mostly in structured finance, ship finance or similar, working in investment banking division would be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written of English is a must, Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong analytical skill and familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Salary range: approx USD 100K per annum plus discretionary bonus
Please including your current salary+ expected salary+ notice period information on the CV
directly to: Doris.firstname.lastname@example.org( Attn: Doris) and CC to email@example.com