* Conduct research on A-shares including financials, consumers etc. using Market-Neutral Strategies * Actively communicate with companies and analysts to expand coverage and build opinion on the covered stocks. Closely monitor the industry trends for covered sectors/companies and participate in conferences and field trips. * Prepare industry reports, company updates, meeting memos and business trip reports. * Formulate earnings forecast and valuation judgement for assigned companies. * Assist in portfolio construction and proactively recommend stock ideas. * Assist PM in various thematic research.
- Passionate in investment, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- A team player and fast-learner, reliable, responsible, flexible and able to work independently
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3-year relevant experience, sell-side or buy-side preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Based in Shanghai or Hong Kong