Top-Tier Asset Management - Institutional Sales - SVP/Director/ED
- Highly Competitive with Bonus Scheme
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
The company is a top-tier join-ventured asset management in Hong Kong. Since its foundation, the company has been adhering to the mission of “steady investment management for superior services” and the investment concept of “steady investment, value investment and long-term investment”, constructed a complete corporate governance mechanism, established a strict risk management system and organized a seasoned professional investment research team to the domestic and international clients.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead and expand a Sales team focusing on developing and expanding institutional client base for the Greater China, and Asia region, including but not limited to private banks and family offices. With strong background from Asset Management, you will be responsible for planning and supervising the execution of sales strategies focusing on maximizing revenue growth via increased Asset Under Management, establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients, and providing professional investment advice to institutional investors. In addition, you will work with product team to identify product gaps or enhancement ideas to contribute to long-term development of product strategy.
- Execute new business development efforts by identifying new business opportunities, coordinating prospect pitches, developing prospecting plans, prioritizing and scheduling prospecting meetings, and presenting investment strategies to prospective clients;
- Assist to identify specific needs of institutional investors in the development of products;
- Communicate effectively with senior management levels and portfolio managers regarding clients’ needs to leverage business sustainability;
- Manage a team of sales professionals and work with different functions in the company, and lead the team to deliver client business plans, regular client reviews, internal support documentation, presentations, and sales reporting and analysis;
- Coordinate for the launch of new business through reviewing client investment management agreements and investment guidelines, and address follow-up issues
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, provide ongoing dedicated contact to ensure timely updates on investment products, fund, market trends, etc., and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), consultant data requests, etc.
- Prepare and deliver tailored client marketing/product materials upon request
- Assist with the ongoing coordination of all client account maintenance items (account updates, guideline changes, client organizational changes, etc.)
- 5 years of financial services experience in institutional sales with proven track record of business development, both buy-side and sell-side are welcomed;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
- Experience in developing and building out cross-location Sales Teams;
- Team player, strong work ethic and self-motivated, willing to learn and able to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Confident and ambitious personality with strong sales track record and accomplishment
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.