Test Manager - System Integration - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
System Integration (SI) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end business process optimization, system integration and industry solution services by IT technologies. We fulfill the demand of information construction to support customers' business growth and daily operation. We offer a complete range of industry-leading customized services to help our customers on program/project management, business analysis, solution design and architecture, system development/testing/maintenance, .etc.
Work you'll do:
- Design, build, and develop integrations using ETL tools (e.g., SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, ODI) to implement data and master data flows across multiple systems.
- Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, understand the function specification and complete the technical specification, and drive test and deployment processes.
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed.
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on ETL development experience
- Expertise in Microsoft solution such as SSIS, T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience designing, building, and supporting data integrations with Azure services
- Experience in performance tuning
- Good verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills
- Good team and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams
- Ability to work well under pressure
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN172698