Our client is an international insurance company who are currently undergoing an extremely large program of work. They are seeking for a Test Manager who will be leading the testing function across the project to ensure the solution is working as planned and meets specifications. The ideal candidate would be someone who possess proven experience as a Test Manager with excellent planning and test management skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee all the testing tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Manage the test plans for functional and non-functional requirements and ensure test coverage.
- Manage and monitor the timely delivery of any required estimates, resource requests and environment, arrange the hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Lead all the testing activities of one or several delivery engagements.
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Define and analyse current processes and practices, suggesting and driving improvements.
- Gather and document business requirements and work with different stakeholders to translate those requirements into test plan and approaches.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artefacts is documented and maintained.
- Regularly communicate and collaborate effectively and on an ongoing basis with peer group across delivery.
- Update Project Manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in the current industry wide quality and test processes, practices, and techniques, test methodology.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- Extensive experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
If interested, please send your most updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Test Manager.