- Fixed Salary Package + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, as a key member of the project and program team typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. Projects may contain a blend of Capgemini, client and contract staff and include a range of different stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse business requirements and review design documents to identify testing needs and approach.
- Prepare testing approach/plan and related testing activities
- Formulate test plan to fulfill both functional and non-functional testing requirements
- Participate in agile workshop to generate testing approach and perform risk assessment with teams
- Coordinate with various teams in HK and China to prepare test cases, data set-ups and test environments
- Manage the offshore teams in China to prepare and execute test cases while overseeing defect management processes
- Monitor, drive and report testing progress through test metrics; keep project stakeholders informed of test progress, issues and risks
- At least 5 years' experience in banking testing area, including minimum 3 years' experience in test management on both functional and non-functional testing areas
- Experience in banking services like Payment and Core Banking business is essential
- Familiar with test management tools like Quality Center
- Good management skill with experience in leading a team of offshore resources to deliver testing from planning, preparation, execution to completion
- Strong analytical and good logical problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proactive and outgoing personality.
- Spoken Cantonese is an advantage.