Test Lead, Android Job Summary:
This project spread across geos like Mountain View (US), Hong Kong and India. This project will give an opportunity to understand the client's business requirements and contribute to the pure technical solution, learn new technologies, implement Android and work in an agile environment.
This role gives an opportunity to become an active member of the Android team so that they work closely with other disciplines/roles, responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e., testing, automation, operations) of in-house or packaged applications according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies, including security and data privacy guidelines. Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key leaders and team members to develop an integrated project plan
- Actively monitor projects and take appropriate actions/steps as needed to ensure project objectives are met
- Manage program and project risks / issues and recommend appropriate mitigation strategies and actions
- Testing of ongoing releases, manual and automated testing on Android devices.
- Triage issues between ODM integration and OEM Android Customization.
- Support Android integration testing on Android devices.
- Create and execute tests for new and existing features and functionality of Android Mobile phones.
- Maintenance of test cases/scripts and documentation.
- Hands-on expertise on executing Compatibility Test Suite.
- Working on various android feature testing such as Play store, Camera, Google Assistant, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, messenger, Gmail, YouTube etc. on Android platform.
- Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve platform features offering by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams.
- Android device testing experience including apps.
- Experience with ADB.
- Experience with defect tracking system (e.g., JIRA).
- Bug Triaging, Android, Device Testing, ADB, Shell Script, JIRA, Test Management, Python script
- Working with internal/external customers on issue resolution.
- To Execute tests for new and existing features and functionality of Android Mobile Phones Maintenance of test cases/scripts and documentation
- Experience on Windows/Unix/Linux environment to setup test infra for testing purposes
- Good verbal and email communication skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 28 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.