China CITIC Bank International (the Bank) is embarking on an exciting journey of transforming itself into a leading customer-centric digital organization in Hong Kong and the rest of the Greater Bay Area.
With the launch of several “first-in-the-market” digital initiatives such as inMotion - remote account opening service, robo advisory service, virtual credit card in the past years, CNCBI takes considerable pride in its leadership in FinTech innovation in the Hong Kong banking and finance industry. The recognition received from customers, market players, media and the industry speak volume. Our commitment in FinTech provide a superb environment for talents to develop their potential and a fruitful long-term career.
Who are we looking for:
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms.
- Experience and knowledge on various banking applications and architecture design
- Good insight to technology trend and new technology
- Knowledge and experience on related products.
- Solid experience in supporting related system.
- Sound communication skills
- Minimum 6 years of experience as an exploratory/hands-on tester with multiple platforms and testing techniques
- Hands on experience in Mobile Automation Testing, Mobile Web Testing and API testing
- Experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory and creative testing, and within fast-paced sprint cycles
- Preferable with experience in managing multiple and complex testing involving multiple critical banking applications
How you can help:
- Act as a quality champion and empower teams to create highly performant and secure systems.
- Define procedures for specific products by writing test plans and creating test cases based on requirements and design documentation
- Develop automated systems to make tests reusable.
- Maintain systems to be completely error-free and in line with specifications by performing various kinds of testing, including quality assurance and design reviews
- Analyze any detected issues, and track down the root cause.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing and providing technical know-how on particular products, operating systems and specialized environments
- Prepare reports on test results and problems, monitoring and updating test processes, assisting in the review of test processes as they are developed, and performing other test-related tasks.
- Ensure development work follow department standard and guideline
- Ensure the software development progress according to schedule
- Support frontline and adhere to anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and CNCBI policies.