Test Automation Engineer
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 24 Sep 18
An international firm offering securities services is looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join their Hong Kong office.
The key responsibilities will include the following:
- Work to improve the quality, reliability and usability of the teams' functional, test infrastructure and automation components.
- Write new automation code at the component and integration level
- Participate in continuous improvement of automation and test procedures through analyzing test coverage and test related metrics.
- Review and adopt code and automation tools from other team members.
- Technical background with a passion for emerging technologies
- Java programming skills and Scripting tools (Shell script, Python)
- Framework (Junit / FitNesse / Spring Framework )
- Reporting Tools (BIRT / Actuate)
- Familiar with Unix + Oracle DB
- Interest and Familiarity with open source tools
- 3 year experience in testing automation/tooling
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930