Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is a leading insurance group, they are currently hiring a Business Analyst to drive the Test Automation Project with BDD (Behavior Driven Development) methodology. The selected candidate will be driving a large-scale testing transformation programme.
- Evaluate the business processes, gather requirements, prepare the functional specifications.
- Collect and design the test scenarios, test cases and then covert them into BDD (Behavior Driven Development format.
- Work with the test automation team for their script development.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional/non-functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts and coordinate and conduct user testing.
- Work with testing team to automate the derived test cases and ensure the automated test scripts are performed as expected.
- Support the testing activities and update the defect status with proper descriptions. Work with the delivery team to take prompt actions on critical defects.
- Around 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role with application testing knowledge.
- Experience in creating test cases and test steps, also generate test data.
- Experience in managing test cases and defects, test results.
- Experience in writing BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and using JIRA/Xray.
- Experience in Insurance, Finance or Banking Industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Bachelor degree from a reputed University
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Test Automation Business Analyst (BDD) - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Digital Solution Architect - Fast-growing Consultancy
2) C++ Low Latency Developer - Leading Investment Bank
3) Data Warehouse Tech Lead - Leading Bank