Test Analyst / Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Let's Get Down to Business
We’re currently looking for Test Analysts / Managers to join our newly launched Banking Accelerator program based in Hong Kong, for a duration of up to one year.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of testing banking products, defining acceptance tests, behaviour specifications, exploratory testing scenarios and execution using various techniques and tools.
Our program will provide comprehensive training, mentoring and work experience, aiming to ultimately kick-start your career in Digital, Wealth or Change Management in a top tier bank.
The aim of the Program is to help develop and deliver market-changing and innovative solutions and strategies to our Top Tier client. We will also provide:
- In-depth learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing advice and guidance throughout your incubation
- The opportunity of gaining a role with a global bank based in Hong Kong
Show Us What You've Got
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent / lower academic qualifications with substantial years of work experience.
- At least 1-3 years of testing experience in a Business Analyst type function, preferably knowledgeable in Retail banking products. We will also consider more experienced profiles for the Manager role.
- Candidate who has experience participating in Agile (Scrum) ceremonies will be a plus (i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, and Sprint Retrospectives).
- Experience in test management tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Center, etc.)
- Must have a passion for testing and work effectively in a collaborative environment.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture