Teleservices Executive - Contact Centre (Investment Service)
- Handling customer inquiries and service requests received from various media, including telephone, email, video, online text and fax.
- Handling wealth management transactions of wealth management customers.
- Execution of telephone stock trading, foreign exchange margin, futures and investment-linked products trading instructions .
- Assist the superiors in implementing the implementation in accordance with the unit development guidelines and policies.
- At least 5 subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above in the HKCEE / HKDSE.
- Relevant working experience in banking / servicing industry is preferable.
- Independent,self-motivated, customer-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Possess hands-on PC skills in using MS Office applications and Chinese inputs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written; Putonghua is preferable.
- Pass in IIQE and HKSI Examinations is an added advantage.
- May required on-shift duty as needed.