Cornerstone is working with a Tier 1 Investment Bank on an exciting Tech Risk hire. Apart of a global team responsible for covering responses to regulatory, audit, and client requests, and helping to resolve audit findings and regulations. This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience with a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
- Manage all technology-related requests received globally, progress with remediating regulatory and audit findings.
- Manage stakeholders and requests from senior managers and organizational partners including Compliance, Legal, and Internal Audit.
- Provide expertise on Tech Risk Management and relevant regulatory requirements
Provide advice on regulatory and audit findings, including developing a plan on how to meet new regulations.
- Prepare regular status reports to management regarding fulfilment of the Tech Risk request pipeline.
- Strong knowledge covering technology governance, information security, business continuity planning, systems development, project management and supplier management
- Previous experience with Asia Financial market regulations related to Tech Risk
- Experience using frameworks like ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001
- Certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese with the ability to confidently work with all levels of seniority.