Technology Release Manager, AVP
The IT Release Manager is an intermediate-level position for the effective implementation of Technology release management process and liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- This position partners with regional Release Management teams and local business users for the followings
- Liaise with HK Regulator and the Compliance for allregulator-reportable systems downtime & impact assessments during release
- Coordination of all the country release mgmt. activities
- Coordination with country business users for all change activities and sanity test arrangement
- Participate in Incident, Problem and Change management meetings as the representative of Hong Kong
- Determine if an incident / a change request needs to be escalated according to priority, severity and impact
- Candidate is required to work on some weekends if there are major incidents/technology change release occurring during weekends
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Candidates with ITIL certification highly preferred
- Strong domain knowledge on consumer/retail banking products and regulations
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin will be a plus.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting