Technology Incident Analyst
The IT Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology teams. The overall objective of this role is to contribute continuous stable environment of technology for country business. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Incident management process for HK, including follow-through with respective parties to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner
- Determine if an incident / a change request needs to be escalated according to priority, severity and impact
- Perform Incident communication to impacted parties and report promptly to management regarding critical issue until resolution
- Liaise with HK Regulator for all regulator-reportable incidents including regulatory report write up
- Participate in Incident, Problem and Change management meetings as the representative of Hong Kong
- This position also partners with regional Release Management teams and local business users for the followings
- Liaise with HK Regulator and the Compliance for allregulator-reportable systems downtime & impact assessments during release
- Coordination of all the country release management activities
- Coordination with country business users for all change activities and sanity test arrangement
- Coordinate Release management activities such as impact analysis and sanity test arrangements
- Candidate is required to work on some weekends if there are major incidents/technology change release occurring during weekends
- The candidate must appropriately assess risk when technology / business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven analytical, data analysis, organization and presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team with understanding of how collaboration accomplishes objectives
- Candidates with ITIL certification highly preferred
- Strong domain knowledge on consumer/retail banking products and regulations
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin will be a plus.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting