About The Team
We are a group of experienced professionals who are passionate about digital and new technologies, and eager to leverage our expertise to work closely with our clients on transforming their core operations, accelerating growth and scaling new businesses. We believe the opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
We, part of Accenture Technology, continue to spearhead the role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times.
About The Role
The Technology Consultant will help drive the growth of Accenture Technology’s business and grow the client pool. She/he will work close with senior management, project team, technology experts to develop a customized solution for the clients.
- Capture client's business process and context precisely and concisely in short period of time
- Analyze clients’ business and problems, conduct relevant research proactively to deepen understanding
- Provide inputs on client needs and recommend solution options
- Prepare viable solution for the client with strong sense of business case
- Propose delivery approach for the technology solution considering priorities and dependencies
- Work towards growing Accenture and client relationships; Help shape the deal with the clients and develop compelling proposals
- Assess emerging technologies; Continuously monitor relevant industry and technology trends to ensure further development of Accenture’s capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree, or above; Excellent presentation skills and fluency in English
- 3+ years of working experience in IT consulting, digital transformation, technology delivery and client servicing
- Strong capabilities on analytical and quantitative problem solving, and complex ideas communication
- Practical experience in capturing client requirements, mapping processes, and presenting solutions
- Good stakeholder management skills; Proven self-starter and a team player
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the latest market trend and curiosity in technology
- Good communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and on a tight timeline
- Sound knowledge in IT operating models, enterprise architecture, cloud, AI, blockchain, automation, and/or data is preferred