Accenture’s Solution Architecture Team is composed of hands on architects whose work with our clients to design and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest technologies, and to build application that transcend today’s digital world and fundamentally enable change for our clients businesses.
Let there be CHANGE
Ready to fast-track your career? Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
Let’s create something together.
You can enjoy:
- Comprehensive Medical (24-hour worldwide) coverage, including your spouse/ life partner and children!
- Dental insurance, Life insurance, Total and perm disability, accidental death & dismemberment insurance!
- Vision care benefits, Health check, Housing benefits!
- Purchase of Accenture stocks at attractive discount!
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership costs
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities!
- Valuable project exposure for different technologies and industry domains!
When you work with us, change becomes the most dynamic, powerful source of progress you have!
Job duties of this Role:
- Be the expert to construct total solutioning proposal includes USP (Unique Selling Point) of offering and pricing, high level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, resources planning and timeline during pre-sales stage by closely cooperating with sales lead and senior stakeholders
- Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, client executives, partners, external vendors, and project members to manage and deliver successful solutions during implementation stage
- Participate in or to drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with clients during implementation stage
- Proactive to keep abreast of new technologies and to promote the adoption of new initiatives on client side or internally
- Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within internal and client organization
Come JOIN US if you have:
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in designing and implementing large scale distributed applications (i.e. several thousand man-days), preferable from consulting background
- Proven successful track record to design application(s) with extensive knowledge in any one of the below areas – Cloud, Blockchain, e-commerce, SFDC, CRM solutions, data Analytics, digital solutions such as website, mobile apps insurance related platforms, AI-powered solutions, digital transformation initiatives for government or public sectors
- Hands on experience and knowledge in Microservices, Event Driven or Cloud Native; and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI); and different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.); and scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies, and be passionate in updated trend
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills to speak and present in front of senior executives
- Excellent command in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin (minimum to master 2 languages well to communicate professionally)
- Certification in TOGAF is a plus