Technology - Case Manager for eDiscovery & Investigations - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
See job description for details
A role has become available within the Morgan Stanley Technology & Information Risk - Insider Threat group, for a Case Manager/eDiscovery Specialist Hybrid in the Global eDiscovery and Investigations team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic global function at our Hong Kong office.
Morgan Stanley's Insider Threat Group is involved in eDiscovery and Investigation activities that center on the collection of data from the Firm's electronic systems (e.g. email, instant messaging, Internet usage, file activity, etc). This data is provided to parties both internally and externally to the Firm. The successful candidate will manage client interaction, throughout the life-cycle of each request. They will be well organized, have strong communication and time management skills, as well as a detail-orientated approach. They will demonstrate good judgment, be confident working independently and comfortable with the handling of confidential information.
On a day to day basis, the role will involve extensive interaction with colleagues both internally and externally to Technology, including Legal, Compliance, Corporate Security, Human Resources, Information Security and various Technology Engineering teams.
To be successful within this role you will have a technical and business orientated educational background, with an ability to learn a wide range of technology platforms and subject areas. Evidence of experience in one or more of the following areas is an advantage - information retrieval, eDiscovery, formulating database queries, prioritizing simultaneous requests, understanding of legislation pertaining to IT Security and eDiscovery. A detail orientated approach and thorough method of working with organizational skills focused on legal and regulatory data preservation is advantageous.
- Experience in the areas of eDiscovery, litigation support, or IT Security
- Detail Orientated and Analytical, Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Good Judgment and Integrity
- Comfortable with handling confidential information
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience using a ticketed workflow system
- Experience working in Regulatory, Compliance and/or Litigation groups ideally within the Financial Industry
- Experience working internationally with peers / clients in different regions and timezones
- Experience with email/messaging systems