- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Technical Support Specialist, Online & Mobile Bkg
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Technical Support Specialist, Online & Mobile BkgAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialist - Online & Mobile Banking production support, a 24/7 customer facing channel application
The Role Responsibilities
- - Application Infrastructure support including Websphere, Linux, DB2.
- Responsible for support, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team.
- IAD preparation
- Review BRD & FSD
- Prepare & manage the DR activities
- Manage high severity incidents.
- Production change management activities.
- Prepare, Review and execute change implementation plans.
- Analyse the Change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
- Perform production support activities by:
- Weekend technical support activities
· Providing root caused analysis and resolution within the specified SLA
· System maintenance
- Capacity Management.
- Data Analysis
- Application Infrastructure management.
- Identify system Gaps. Prepare & execute the Service Improvement plans.
- Resolve complex (L2 / L3) incidents & manage security incidents.
- Technically manage the vendor services through service reviews.
- Perform monthly trend analysis on incidents, problems tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
- Regularly review the nature of L2 problem tickets with a view to migrate the handling of these tickets to L1 support.
- Identify the proactive monitoring requirements for the implement through automated tools.
- Project engagement activities like Architecture and design review and change implementation activities.
- Training and coaching to up-skill the staffs on product and technical knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
- Effective engagement with business & technology stakeholders for any critical issues.
- RCAs are performed for all high severity issues and fix completed.
- Provide timely workaround solutions for failing issue pattern which requires source code fix.
- Track Digital Certificate expiry and timely renewal of certificates and implementation and avoid service interruptions.
- Manage audit & Risk for application tech. support scope of work.
Skills & Attirbutes
- At least 8-10 years of experience in production support & development environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to interact and communicate well with users & business and tech. Support managers / heads.
- Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on websphere, Linux, DB2, EmberJS, Spring-boot, Docker framework.
- Java architecture/framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, CXF, Castor, Linux, etc.
- Experience in DB2, Oracle DB objects/design such as Stored Procedure, View, Trigger, etc.