Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking a technical lead to over see some exciting digital banking projects
Technical lead/ Project Manager Top Financial Institution
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Experience/ exposure on Technologies like Java , J2EE, Spring Boot, WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery and WeChat SDK. Development and continuous integration tools including Github, Jenkins.
- Should have Cross-functional stakeholder management including procurement team, risk management team and infrastructure team, vendor management and offshore team management to support technology enablement of social media initiatives.
Qualifications for Technical Project Manager
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to email@example.com