A Large-Scale Project Cloud Project Manager Fast-paced, Agile Environment, Energic Team
A fast-growing Telecom is currently looking for a Technical Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the provision of technical project planning and management of important projects and initiatives by making sure they are in line with company plans and priorities
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
- Lead the evaluation of functional/business and technical requirements and identify gaps/risks
- Conduct regular review with business owners to ensure awareness of any issues and concerns
- Manage team projects and track progress against milestones, deadlines, and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in project management
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD tools (e.g. GitHub, Jforg), Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Basic knowledge on Private Cloud infrastructure with network, security, virtualization and container etc.
- Exceptional leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills